BALCONANO GLASS COATING: APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
BalcoNano Application Video
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GLASS COATING APPLICATION
Here are our glass coating application instructions. Be sure you read them first and order everything you will need at the shop before getting started. We recommend your buying the complete glass restoration kit as it has everything you might need including protective gloves for glass coating application.
- Order a sufficient quantity for the area you intend to coat at our shop. One double sachet will be enough to cover approximately 1 square metre (or 11 square feet)
- Clean the area to be coated with water, or our BalcoNano Heavy Duty Glass Cleaner if your surfaces are hard to get perfectly clean.
- Dry with a paper cloth.
- Put on a pair of protective gloves, or use our nitrile gloves
- Take out the little disposable cloth from the top section of the double sachet, labeled “Cleaner”.
- Clean approximately one square metre of surface with this cloth and keep wiping and polishing that area with the disposable cloth until it completely dries.
- Make sure that the entire area you want to clean is cleaned with the cloth, opening up other sachets and cleaning until the entire area you intend to turn into self cleaning glass is cleaned.
- When the whole area you are protecting has been cleaned in this way, open up the bottom part of the double sachet labeled “Coating”.
- Wet the entire area you want to protect (one square metre at a time) with the glass coating on the little disposable cloth from the sachet and continue wiping and polishing your surface with the cloth until it becomes dry.
- Wait for 10 minutes before applying any water to the newly coated surface.
CAUTIONS TO REMEMBER IN YOUR GLASS COATING APPLICATION
- Do not leave these sachets around children.
- Do not apply in a humid environment (like in a recently used bathroom).
- Do not store or use in temperatures above 50º C or below 5ºC.
Our glass coating application instructions are easy to understand and follow.
Get started today and enjoy years of self cleaning glass!
Glass balustrade Review | Terrace Garden Glass Reviews | Balcony System
A terraced garden that opened up by using self cleaning glass balustrade with easy installation and high quality materials....
Glass Balustrades Review | Self Cleaning Glass Reviews | Balcony System
A perfect product with a great service from the quoting stage until the delivery and fitting....
Self Cleaning Glass Review | Decking Reviews | Glass Balustrades Review | Balcony System
Design and installation of the Balustrades on a 22 metre wide deck and yet creating a feature of allowing the garden to be appreciated....
Self Cleaning Glass Review | Garden Glass Balustrades | Balcony System
The projext of installing a garden self cleaning glass balustrades was straight forward and proceeded all expectations....
Glass Fencing Ideas
From traditional handrail glass fence panels to barely-there frameless designs, glass fencing complements a broad range of architectural sty...
Gold Certification and Hybrid® Glass Balustrading
Following its Gold accreditation, Balcony Systems was quick to secure the contract to supply a Hybrid® Glass balustrading system selected fo...
Glass Balustrades Compliance Checklist
Six important points to check when purchasing a glass balustrade. We hope it will be of use in sourcing your balustrading product of choice....
Self-Cleaning Glass Windows
Watermarks, dust and grime really show up in the sunshine. Instead of enjoying your day, you end up calling a window cleaner or getting out ...
Balcony Systems create glass balustrades along with handrails and sometimes, support posts. Our glass balustrades are supported at the top a...
Cool Composite Decking Accessories
Our cool composite decking accessories can save you an enormous amount of time when you plan everything out in advance! We have really thoug...
RSVP - Balconette's Open House Event
We’d like you to join us for our biggest ever Open House event on Friday 28th and Saturday 29th September 2018 from 10am – 4pm at our HQ in ...
Choosing Composite Decking
So you’re planning on adding composite decking to your home? Great plan! You’ve probably done the research between wood and composite deckin...
Glass Balustrades and Glass Balconies
Glass balcony systems put Balcony Systems on the map! We are very open with our costs as we believe this is one of our advantages too. A “gl...
Balustrading and wind Loads
Designing balustrades to meet wind load requirements is a crucial part of our job. Now, in BS6180:2011 it is required that wind loads are in...
Loft Juliet Balcony in London
Balcony Systems Solutions Ltd supplied a clear glass Juliet balcony for a South London family whose major home extension project was featured on Channel 4's Double Your House for Half the Money with Sarah Beeny. >>
Frameless Glass Balustrade
This low-maintenance frameless glass balustrade system uses nearly eight metres of SG12 21.5mm toughened laminated glass. The need for cleaning is reduced further with the application of BalcoNano self-cleaning glass coating â€“ an ideal choice for an outdoor balustrade. >>
So Much More Than a Curved Glass Door
Visitors to a new cliff-face extension at the Tate St Ives art gallery in Cornwall are brought closer to the Atlantic Ocean through an impressive curved sliding glass door. >>