ORBIT GLASS JULIET BALCONY
The Orbit 70mm diameter circular handrail Juliet Balcony systems use a bracketed bottom rail that fits underneath the cill and is available in eight standard sizes and customises up to 3.4m wide:
Orbit Juliet Balcony Installation
- Line up bottom track to be centre with the window opening.
- Line up bottom track vertically to allow the access to the glazing bead from the inside.
- When properly lined up fix the bottom track brackets firmly to the wall (use a level to make sure you are horizontally level).
- Measure the correct height of the handrail position.
- Center the handrail to be centre with window or equal overlap on the two sides.
- When properly lined up fix the handrail firmly to the wall through the brackets.
- Remove glazing beads if in place.
- Place two spacers on the bottom track for each glass and use a dab of silicone to let them stay in place.
- Remove any stickers/writing/spacers that are stuck on the glass.
- Place the glasses in place by inserting them into the slot in the handrail and lowering them onto the spacers.
- Replace the glazing bead.
- Line the glasses up in position so that they are spaced correctly between each other/wall etc.
- Insert the 3mm rubber gasket in the bottom track between the glass and the glazing bead.
- Insert the two 3mm rubber gaskets on both sides of the handrail.
- Trim off excess rubber.