Glass Gates Drawings and Technical Specs
Balcony Systems Solutions Ltd Frameless Glass Gate solution technical specification.
Side support posts
- 6063 T5 extruded aluminium profiles
- Galvanized Steel with 15mm thick base plates.
- 10mm clear toughened glass. Cut outs for handles and hinges and polished on all visible edges. Toughened to BS/EN 6206 and 12150 Class A impact.
- Improved impact and scratch resistance can be obtained by application of the BalcoNano® Self-Cleaning coating to the glasses.
System design loads and criteria
- Balcony Systems Frameless Glass Gates are not considered a permanent guarding and not designed to meet the loads that a balustrade or guarding is. These are considered lockable gates and operate as such. They are not deigned to meet guarding or balustrade loadings when locked. If you have any queries as to your specific application and the requirements please consult with your local council or planning consultant to confirm the requirements of your specific project and make sure this application is suitable.
- 60-100 micron Polyester powder coating in white colour, or 15 micron high-quality anodising in bronze or natural satin finish or our proprietary "Royal Chrome" anodised finish.
Hinges and handles
- Zamak cast alloy with anodised aluminum covers and handles.